Friday, August 19, 2005

???

I have had a shitty day.

Gymming helps you to vent out your frustrations. With this noble thought in mind i go to the Gym and the song playing there is

Ab to ghar aa ja Saajan. Buhut dher kar di. (or something to that effect)

I cant be bothered to translate and listening to the song i am like
aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Here is another song that i like which for no reason whatsoever i am quoting here.

I will never bother you
I will never promise to
I will never follow you
I will never bother you

Never speak a word again
I will crawl away for good

I will move away from here
You wont be afraid of fear
No thought was put into this
I always knew it would come to this

Things have never been so swell
I have never failed to fail
Pain
You know you're right

I'm so warm and calm inside
I no longer have to hide
Lets talk about someone else
Steaming soup begins to melt

Nothing really bothers her
She just wants to love herself

I will move away from here
You wont be afraid of fear
No thought was put into this
I always knew it would come to this

Things have never been so swell
I have never felt this real

Pain
You know you're right
Pain

This song is by Nirvana. Which is the title of my previous post. Coincidence???

There is a wound on my leg. Whenever i wear trousers (to go to classes. otherwise i am in shorts or butt naked) it rubs against the wound and causes PAIN. There is this friend of mine who pointed out the other day that flies were feeding on the pus oozing out of the wound. Now the problem in life is whether i should construe his observation as a funny comment on my pathetic state or a show of concern on his part. hhmmm interesting?

Another friend of mine has come up with this interesting theory of the Zeroth night. Thermodynamics apparently has 3 laws it seems. (Dont bother to correct me if i am wrong). They are called the First, Second and Zeroth laws instead of First, Second and Third laws. The reason for this is that the Zeroth law was discovered(or invented?) after the First and Second laws and since the Zeroth law was more fundamental and basic in content it could not be named Third law which would imply that it follows the First and Second laws.

So applying this mammoth logic and analogy my friend has called the night before the "first night" as the Zeroth Night.

Now for those uninitiated in the subtle naunces of Indian cliches, First night is the night when the Married couple first have sex. Or to put it more aptly they "make love".

And i actually laughed. Through the pain. Because i am still wearing the trousers. Maybe i should change into shorts. Butt naked maybe...

No comments: